Achieving the perfect winged eyeshadow look is quite easy. You just have to follow a few simple steps. The trick is in using the right b...
Achieving the perfect winged eyeshadow look is quite easy. You just have to follow a few simple steps. The trick is in using the right brushes.
1. First, it is very important to prime your eyelids using a good eye primer.
2. Apply a soft shimmery eyeshadow starting from the inner corner of the eyes and taking it all over the lid using a large eyeshadow brush.
3. Take a medium tone colour and start applying it with a small shadow brush, starting from the tear duct, as you would apply eyeliner, and sweep it softly to create a v winged look, well blended into the crease.
4. Take a dark colour, black if you want a dark smoky wing, and with an angled eyeliner brush, draw a line straight across your lid up to the corner of your eyebrow. Remember to follow your natural lower lash line.
5. Using the same brush, start shading the wing in downwards strokes, and sweep it on your lash line till the tear duct.
6. Blend in the shades for a softer look, or leave as it is for a bold sultry look.
7. Line your lower lash line with gel eyeliner using an angled eyeliner brush.
8. Tightline your upper lash line with an eyeliner pencil.
9. Apply gel eyeliner on upper lash line.
10. Sweep a few generous coats of mascara to add volume and length.
11. Finish by adding false lashes. You can also skip this step.
Image courtesy: thebeautyandmakeupblog