The Body Shop is my most preferred outlet for all beauty and make up needs. They definitely have the best to offer with a variety of r...
The Body Shop is my most preferred outlet for all beauty and make up needs. They definitely have the best to offer with a variety of ranges to suit different skin types, a vast selection of cosmetics, and fragrances to fall in love with. Although I agree that not all products are worth the hype, but The Body Shop is surely one of best beauty brands out there, and suits me the most.
Their products at times feel too heavy on the pocket, but they are worth the investment and most products last for a long time. I usually jump at a chance of the Annual or Semi-Annual Sale, or any other on-going discount or buy one-get one free offers in stores, and stock up on my essentials and products on my wish list.
Here's a selection of The Body Shop products I have so far hauled in 2014:
1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub
4. The Body Shop Blemish Fade Night Lotion
5. The Body Satsuma Mini Cube
6. The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish
7. The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost
8. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
9. The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Whitening Night Treatment
10. The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick 101
11. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist
12. The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask
13. The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Sachet
14. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
15. The Body Shop Facial Buffer Sponge
16. The Body Shop Bath Gloves
These products were purchased not altogether, but over a period of months, with my own money. I am in no way affiliated with The Body Shop. Follow the links for reviews, more coming up shortly!