15 Celebrity Makeup Tips and Tricks
- To create the illusion of bigger smouldering eyes, apply a second coat of mascara only on the outer lashes.
- For a sharp, small and delicate nose apply a matte bronzer on the sides of your nose. Add a hint of shimmer powder on the bridge of the nose to add definition and give off a naturally sculpted effect.
- Love the shine of a gloss but hate the stickiness? Add a touch of shimmer powder on the middle of the upper and lower lip to create a 'glossy' look.
- Ladies with dark skin tones can apply a bronzer as a blush to give off the feel of natural chiselled cheek bones.
- Trick your way with highlighter to get the illusion of an eye lift. Apply a gentle highlighter above your eyebrow's natural arch and blend well.
- To add definition and beauty to your eye make up, apply the highlighters or the lightest eye shades to your inner eye corners, the middle of the eye and under the brow bone.
- Applying a white kohl or pencil to your water line can make the eyes look bigger, and give off a fresh and perky look.
- A white eye shadow base will make any colour pop, stand out and last long.
- Mascara leaves your lashes clumpy and spider-like? Use a black pencil to 'tight line' your lash line to create the look of dark and full lashes.
- Thin lips? Get Angelina's pout by using a lip pencil to line slightly above your natural lip line and fill in.
- Foundation and BB Creams should always be applied in downward strokes to not make any peach fuzz (facial hair) stick out.
- Make your lipstick last longer by dabbing loose translucent powder with a brush over a tissue kept gently on your lips after applying the lip colour.
- To tame dark circles apply a hydrating eye cream before dabbing on colour correcting concealer.
- Mix two drops of Argan Oil to your foundation and mix well before applying. The oil will help even out the light reflectance and look amazing in photographs.
- Love kohl but it drags down the lash line and gives you Panda eyes? Apply a sweep of translucent powder under the lash line to help prevent this.
15 Celebrity Makeup Tips and Tricks Reviewed by Minza Siddiqui on 12/26/2014 07:31:00 AM Rating: